Thursday, 12 November 2009

In bed with a monster!

It’s been almost a week since I wrote the below, and I’m starting to feel a big grubby. It could be because our boiler has packed up and I haven’t had a shower in a few days, but it’s more likely because by allying myself with Murdoch’s views on free online news content, I’m somehow pardoning some of the exceptional shit he produces. Take one Fox News, for instance. It’s become pretty trendy of late to harangue Fox over its editorial content, but there are two excellent reasons for this. Their names are Glenn Beck and Bill O’Reilly. Like some hideous stench emanating from the kitchen plughole whose source you can’t figure, these two have become part of everyday life, with vast audiences of mullets and yee-haws. To help me shake this uneasy feeling, here are some videos to remind us just why these two are such douches…

First up, we have Glenn:



And now Bill:



There are other, greater examples, many of which are featured on The Daily Show. But for some reason, we can't get clips from The Daily Show's website in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment